For our client in Munich (Germany), an inspiring innovating software company, I am currently looking for a passionate
Front-End Developer (m/f)
Here’s what you’ll be doing
This is what you bring to the table
- Develop a world class application for an exciting industry. You’ll be proud to tell your friends that you’re one of the authors!
- Discuss and plan business requirements together with UX designers and product managers. You can influence the direction of the product!
- Determine the ideal approach to solve technical problems together with your team. There’s no rulebook. You make the rules!
- Implement new functionality and improvements to existing functionality. We’re already good at this. Let’s see if you can make us even better!
- Try out new technologies and design patterns. Do you think our architecture is set in stone? Think again!
The most important things are logical thinking, clean code, good development practices and the ability to learn new skills quickly. But some hands-on experience in front-end technology is necessary.
And this is why you’ll love this job
- Want to really impress us ? Demonstrate your deep understanding of how a browser renders a page and how CSS is processed
- Ideally skills in user experience, user interface design und iOS app development
- It never hurts to have some back-end development skills as well (e.g. Java, Objective-C, Python, Bash). Maybe you’ll end up being a full-stack developer!
- Bonus points for experience in databases such as PostgreSQL or MongoDB
- Nice to have: know-how in business intelligence tools such as Jaspersoft
- Very good English skills, verbal as well as written. German language skills are not essential but you’ll find them very useful
- Be part of a fun, dynamic, truly international team
- Use the latest technologies to build a cutting edge product
- Modern agile development paradigm. Everyone has a voice!
- Cool loft-style office
- Best Apple Hardware
- Fantastic location in the heart of Munich , surrounded by cafés and restaurants
- Competitive salary with clear path to growth. We do structured 360-degree performance reviews every six months and adjust salaries accordingly
- At least two offsite team events each year in luxury hotels in the Alps
- Flat hierarchy, casual and friendly atmosphere and lots of fun
- Enough slack time to experiment with new technologies and ideas
- Contributions to open source projects are welcome
- Interested in a technical book? Order it! Interesting conference coming up? Book it!
Are you interested in this job vacancy and would you like to know more details? If so, please send your CV and contact details via email to email@example.com
or call me directly via phone +49 69 58 00 50 428
KIMBERLITE CONSULTING GmbH
60596 Frankfurt am Main
Tel +49 69 58 00 50 428
Fax +49 69 58 00 50 449
Mobil +49 173 3661516